- Our Residential Home Program provides 24/7 services in homes designed to be as customary as any other home, in any other neighborhood. We make every effort to ensure individuals are comfortable and feel welcome in their community. We strive to encourage individuals to take ownership of their homes and style it to their liking. Services provided include training in the areas of self-care, communication, independent living skills, behavior management, and community living skills. There is support provided in the area of transportation, medication administration, and accessing community resources. The programs are staffed by Direct Support Professionals who provide skill building and safety supports outlined in the individual’s Person-Centered Plan.
- Our Shared Living Program, is a residential option for adults with autism, intellectual disabilities, or acquired brain injury. In shared living, clients live in typical homes, with families, couples, or single households (collectively known as host families).
With ongoing support and guidance from Support Solutions, the household becomes a family — one in which all members are integral to the well-being of the family.
- Grounded in the concepts of connection, community, and possibility
- Enriching the lives of all that are involved
- Flexible, supported, and tailored to the individuals and the host families
- Our Personal Supports Program is designed for individuals who are mostly independent, but require support for a few hours a day. Individuals live in their own homes, and staff support is available as needed.